Non stop eating.

February 22, 2013


We started off the day by visiting one of my aunty, who is currently in a nursing home. She had suffered a stroke. It has been quite a while since I have last seen her. And the last time I saw her, she could still walk and talk as per normal. Now, all she does is lie down and sleep all day. It pains me to see her like that. When we saw her, I manned up and kept smiling at her. I tried really hard not to tear, but failed at the end. When we were there, she did open her eyes and looked at all of us. She can't react to anything, so we didn't know if she could hear us or not. But as we were saying out goodbyes, she managed to do a little wave, and that was what got me. I really wish that she'd get better. :(((

After we were done, we went to have lunch. We went down to bugis+ to have lunch at Hashimoto san's stall. Aside from having a ramen each, he also prepared for us his special fried rice, gyoza and crab shu-mai. 



So today, I was really pleased. Reason being, we took a family photo today. In fact, I think this is the only one I have. 


After lunch, we walked around Orchard road for a bit before heading for home. 

At about 7pm, we left for joo chiat. We were meeting uncle Jimmo & aunty Jean for dinner at chilli padi. Dinner weren't too bad, but seeing as I have an awesome Peranakan chef at home, this was nothing !












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.