Worst morning ever.

February 06, 2013
I have received a piece of sad news this morning.

My father rung me this morning to tell me that Princess, Tarou-chan's mother, had met with an accident yesterday evening and had passed away on the spot. You could so tell from his voice that he was about to cry. Apparently, some asshole had ran over her. Sigh, what a way to welcome the 'Chinese new year' ey ?


Rest in peace Princess.

So anyways, today we met up with Uncle Joey who brought us to the mei chin market to have one of the best duck noodles I've ever had. It's called no signboard duck noodles.


We spent the afternoon spring cleaning. It;s actually quite amazing how I had so much rubbish to throw out. I also managed to get a bag full of clothes to donate to church. But hey, at least we're ready to welcome the New year now !

For tonight's dinner, my mother had a dinner date with her ex-classmates from Saint Joseph's convent. They had set the dinner at Ion. So I decided to park at the open space car park opposite wheelock. We were lucky to get a parking space. If we were 5 minutes later, we would have had to wait for quite sometime. We then walked over to Ion and we managed to find I-Canton.

Dinner was fantabulous. We had a yusheng to start off. After that, we had my favorite sharks fin soup. Next up was roasted pork belly and char siu with jelly fish which was heavenly. We also had broccoli with fish which I didn't really rate. Then came a prawn in sweet and sour sauce. And wait for it... My favorite for the night, duck pancake. It was so damn good. And finally, we were all so full that was had to force ourselves to eat the glutinous rice. We didn't over order, it was just a set that day had. But it proved to be way too much for 5 ladies. But overall, the food was quite pleasant.









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.