Byebye mama.

February 22, 2013
Oh dear, today is the day that I have been dreading. My mother leaves today.

SIGH.

For our last breakfast together, we went to tiong baruh market and I had my favorite egg and bread set.


So, after fueling up, we headed for USS.

We thought we were early, but we thought wrong. It was packed by the time we got there and the queue was horrendously long. Whilst we were queuing, my mum was approached by the staff of RWS. She was trying to sell us RWS memberships and said it cost $150 for 2 tickets into USS yada yada yada, and because she couldn't explain herself properly, we actually thought it was the annual pass for USS, but after signing up, we realized that it wasn't. And all we gained from that was free parking for the whole year every time we visit RWS. Oh wells, we did manage to save a little bit of dough as well.

So we finally made it into USS. We saw a few mascots whom I wanted to take pictures with, but after seeing long queues, I decided to just walk away. Our mission today was to find rides suitable for my grand-mother. The first ride we sat on was the boat ride at madagascar. She seemed to have enjoyed herself, although she did get a little bit wet.


We slowly made our way from each section. Next up, far far away. I suggested that we go for the 4D ride, but I was a little bit worried that my grand-mother wouldn't be able to take it, but it turns out that she really enjoyed it, so I'm really chuffed !


Oh, and whilst at far far away, I managed to take a photo with puss in boots ! He was alone, lucky me !


We then headed for mummy land. I really really wanted my mum to try the mummy ride. But this was obviously not suitable for my grand-mother, so she just waited outside for us. I think my mother ended up enjoying it.

And then, we made my grand-mother wait for us again whilst we went onto the huge coaster. But she said we could only go on one. Guess what we did ? After we were done with the red one, we quickly exited and all 3 of us legged it to the blue. Evil huh ? :P My mother really enjoyed it, but she said she was getting a little bit too old for roller coasters as she felt a little bit light headed after.

My mother had invited friends over for dinner later on in the evening, so my grand-mother was stressing. She kept hurrying us to go home. And you know what ? We were in there for only 2 hours. So, we had to give the transformers ride a miss, and I really really wanted my mum to go on it. It's that awesome. Next time ey ?

We managed to catch one show - lights, camera, action. We had to wait about 15 minutes for it to start, but we were right in front which was ace.

Rushed straight for home as soon as we were done. Shortly after, everyone arrived and we had dinner. My grand-mother had prepared a Peranakan feast, mostly my favorites.









We sent her to the airport, said our goodbyes and now she's on the way back to the UK. Sigh.

Oh wells, 2 months and I'll be going over. I guess it ain't that bad !

Byebye mama. ~T.T~

1 comment:

tina said...

Lub u and miss you too!

Powered by Blogger.