River hongbao.

February 15, 2013


Had a lovely time today.

We started off the day with breakfast with 2 of my mother's ex colleagues from JTB. We met them at plaza singapura and had breakfast at olio dome. We made it just in time for the breakfast menu. I had my favorite all day breakfast which was rather pleasant.


We went and did a little bit of shopping after we were done with breakfast. We then went home and rested for a little while before heading over to marina square where we met aunty Sandra & Dani & Chris, aunty Geri and her husband.

Dinner was great ! We had dinner at makansutra : gluttons by the bay. We had so much to eat. We had satay, lala, cockles, stingray, oyster omelette and fried hokkien noodles.




After dinner, we walked alongside the river and we had a great view of marina bay sands, so I decided that I'd take a picture.


Apart from dinner, we actually met up with them to have a look at the river hongbao. The river hongbao is actually a display of pretty Chinese new year decorations in lights. It was my first time at the river hongbao and I really had a great time. The decorations were really beautiful !














I would love to go again next year if they have it again !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.