Two yushengs.

February 16, 2013
We had 2 yushengs today.

I followed my mother who went to meet her friends for dim-sum at man fu yuan which is at inter-continental hotel. It was pretty standard, still prefer swee choon !



After they said their good-byes, we went and did a little bit of shopping before going over to bugis+ to have coffee. I didn't have much to eat for lunch and was still feeling a little bit hungry, and I ended up having a slice of cheesecake for tea !


We couldn't chill for long as aunty Florence had invited us over to her place for dinner and my mum said that she'd cook some niku jaga for them, so she had to go home to prepare.

Before heading to aunty Florence's house, we went to pick aunty Pearly, uncle Henry and her sister. We got a little bit lost, but eventually we made it.

Dinner was great !

We started off with lo-hei. Then we had celery with mushrooms, broccoli with scallops, prawns, duck, steamed fish and niku jaga.









After dinner, we had a cheng tng which was prepared by aunty Florence's mother. I tell you, it's the best cheng tng I've ever had !

So anyways, we're now at the airport sending uncle Andrew off.

Check out the decor they have at the airport now, dead cute !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.