Happy valentines day !

February 14, 2013

We kept the day for visiting my uncle's niche and my grand-father's grave.

Got to the sites using GPS. I probably would have never made it there without guidance.

When we got there, I realized that a lot of the niche's had Chinese new year decoration on them. I had mini lanterns at home, but I didn't know you could actually decorate them so I didn't bring them along. The best I had were red packets, so I decorated his niche with a red packet. Hahahaha.


Getting to my grand-father's grave was a little bit tricky. It's been such a long time since we've last visited my grand-father's grave. The image I had in my head was that the whole grave was covered in grass ! After all, it's been more than 10 years since we've last been. I managed to get the postal code of the cemetery and we followed it. Some how, she still remembers. Now the tricky bit was finding the path and the row my grand-father's grave was at. Amazingly, we follow my grand-mother's lead and we found it !

To my surprise, the grave was quite tidy !


We went home to rest before heading out for our dinner date with the church choir.

We set our dinner date today at ramen champion so that they could try the tsukemen from taishoken. They all quite seemed to like it, so I'm quite pleased !

After dinner, we went downstairs to have coffee. So here we are now and this is what I'm having !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.