Lending a helping hand.

February 11, 2013
I thought I'd go help poor Hashimoto-san at taishoken today, whose both employees asked for the day off. This actually meant that he'd be alone at the shop, on a public holiday. Sounds ridiculous huh ?

Anyways, got there at 1030am and just sat around for half an hour. Then it was official opening time. He briefly thought me how to use the POS and how they'd normally operate. So in the early hours of the day, I was still coping. As long as they came one by one, I'd be okay. As soon as they come in a bunch, that's when I'm pretty much screwed.

So things got pretty hectic during lunch. And when the customers came, they had to all come at once. What's with that ? See a queue and it must be good ? .____________________.'

I was aching by the time the lunch crowd dispersed that I didn't even have any appetite for lunch. I did however had a tiny portion of bario's ramen.

Then came the dinner crowd. Oh boy, by this time, I just wanted to be over and done with. I couldn't handle it anymore. Conclusion ? I'm not cut out for the f&b line.

My mother, father, step-mother and brother came at about 8pm for dinner. I sat with them and just stared at my tsukemen. I was actually feeling poorly, but I can't actually explain how and why. I just knew I wasn't feeling too good.

After dinner, we all went down to have coffee. For the first time, I didn't feel like having coffee, instead, I just had warm milk.

And here's one of my beautiful mother.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.