新年快乐 !

February 10, 2013

So my kitchen's finally completed. We had a slight modification made, or rather, my grand-mother did without my consent. If you look at my previous post, the was a glass panel which lifted upwards, but due to the fact that she can't reach it, she had asked the contractor to replace it with a normal wood cupboard. Sigh. I actually quite liked the glass panel to be honest. Oh well.


And here's one before and after.


It's pretty much the same layout, we just got it upgraded.

And to welcome the new year, I dressed my bed with new sheets. I just realized that I should have kept the pinkish sheets for the new year instead of the brown huh.


Oh and a new pair of pretty bedroom slippers !


Anyways, seeing as my grand-mother is the oldest in the family, we don't have to do any visiting. We just wait at home for people to come visit us. Usually, my grand-mother would either prepare mee siam or chicken macaroni, but this year, since my mother came to visit, my other took over the kitchen and prepared spaghetti bolognaise instead. 

So here's the only picture I took today.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.