Almost there.

February 12, 2016
Wow, I'm just 1kg away from my dream weight.


Well, this happened not because I'm on some kind of special diet or anything, it happened because I had food poisoning the other day.

So anyways, my mum has about 2 weeks left here in Singapore and we just lost a few days. I need to catch up on days and let her satisfy all her cravings.

I had lunch with my parents today and today's choice of food - kway chup. I googled for the top 10 best kway chup in Singapore, because we wanted my mother to have nothing but the best and we somehow ended up at Macpherson.





And here's my beautiful mother who is trying to show you how huge those chicken feet were.


As for dinner today, we had a dinner date with Aunty San & Aunty Dani at the huge hawker centre at ECP.

They bought so much food and it was enough to feed an army.








See what I mean ?

But thank you so much for that wonderful meal ! They're the 2 nicest people I have ever met in my life and I love them to bits ! 

Well, before I end my post, here are a few photos of us ( courtesy of Aunty San ! ).


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.