Early start.

February 16, 2016


I've never been much of a morning person. It takes me quite a while to fully wake up and that is why I'm not really keen when it comes to breakfast appointments.

But anyway, my mum had a breakfast appointment with some of the jiejie's today and we met them at some hawker centre at Chinatown.

I also don't really have the appetite until 12pm hits. But here are some of the food that they had anyway.






And the whole point of today's meet up ( obviously to catch up with my mum ) and to do the traditional Chinese lohei.


I used to like lohei because of the fish, but recently because of the bacteria incident, it has now been replaced with I have no idea what and it just doesn't taste the same anymore.

So anyways, here is a group photo before we made a mess.


As it was a little bit too early for me and I probably wasn't awake yet, I hadn't eaten. I also had this weird craving for ya-kun, so we drove specially to Paragon just to have some bread.




We quickly headed back home for a quick freshen up as well as to get my grand-mother before heading to the cinema at Vivocity. I thought it'd be nice to take them to see long long time ago at the gold class cinemas. Ahhhhh, lovely arm chairs.


So, we totally enjoyed the movie. We had such a good laugh. It's so worth the watch and I can't wait for part 2. Too bad my mum would have gone back to the UK then, otherwise we could go again.

After the movie, I brought my mum to dian xiao er and here's what we had.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.