Korean bbq for breakfast ?

February 24, 2016
It's been quite sometime since I last went into Orchard road in the morning. I remember, once upon a time, working at e-games and having to get to Cineleisure for 9am. That is now ancient history though.

My mum went and met Aunty Deb and Aunty Jo for a Korean bbq lunch, which of course, I went. Sadly, Aunty Judy wasn't feeling too well, so she didn't come.

Well, we went to Daessiksin and it was quite good.




Sorry for the lack of photos and not to mention. such unappealing ones at that. I think I was still half asleep.

My mum didn't have much plans today, bar a dinner appo later tonight. So after lunch, we went to get some gong-cha and headed back home where we watched some episodes of Tanglin.

Here's what I had for dinner.



Okay, it's gaming time now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.