Thai cuisine day.

February 25, 2016


I'm stuffed !

Started off the day with a lunch date with Aunty San and Aunty Dani and a few of their friends at golden mile.

They took us to have some really good Thai food.

Well, before I show you the feast that we had, here's a few photos of us.





And here comes the feast that we had.










Can I just share how good I thought the meal was ? It was authentic as. It felt like I was teleported to Thailand and had a meal there. One thing though. If you can't really handle the spice, I suggest you let them know when they're taking your order. Other than that, my tummy was really happy.

The desserts are really delish as well and they have quite a few variety that there's bound to be something that you fancy.






What a happy girl I am ! Thank you so much Aunty San & Aunty Dani for that wonderful meal ! 

So we stayed and chatted till about half past 4 before rushing off to meet jiejie Jacelyn at Capitol piazza.

But first, a #groupphoto.


We managed to get to Capitol piazza in time for our tea time appo with jiejie Jacelyn. Why Capitol piazza ? Because she has a restaurant there. It's called Equilibrium and if you haven't been, I suggest you do. It has such a lovely ambiance along with really attentive staff and not to mention the unique menu they have. I really liked the place. It's such a pity we didn't get a chance to eat there today. I did however have some tea and it was served with the loveliest setup ever.


You thought we were done for the day ?

Nope, there's more eating to come.

After our short catch up session with jiejie Jacelyn, we headed to our next dinner appo with the choir members. As stuffed as I was, I was looking forward to having dinner because it's been quite a few years since I last dined at Cocoa steamboat and in my opinion, it was exactly how I remembered.

But first, photos of humans.

The lovely Aunty Florence and Uncle Kee chye. Such a sweet and loving couple.


And here's one of me and my beautiful mother.


Cocoa steamboat do both ala carte and buffet. If I'm not mistaken, it costs about $50++ per person for the buffet and I think it's pretty worth it.



Well, here's a group photo.


I definitely need to go on a strict diet after my mum goes back to the UK.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.