Reunion dinner.

February 07, 2016


So it's my mum's first day back in Singapore and can you guess where we went first thing this morning ?


We went downstairs to get our nails done.

After we were both done with our mani & pedi, we drove over to ABC market to try our luck. Most stalls were closed as it was the day of the reunion dinner night, so I'm guessing they took the day off to prepare. There was some roasted meat shop that was open. It was either that or Malay food.



So anyways, would you believe it if I told you that this was the first time in my entire life that I'm having a steamboat at home with my family for reunion dinner ? Well, believe it or not, it is true and I really enjoyed it.

Here's our little reunion spread.




And the 3 generations together.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.