Black heart.

February 26, 2016
Paid Ah mei jie a visit first thing this morning to have our nails done. Gelish usually last close to a month, but for me, by the 3rd week, the out growth gets pretty obvious. Besides, my mother wanted to have her's removed because it would be a hassle to get it removed in the UK. Also, I wanted to take a break for a few months. I can't remember exactly how long I have been doing gelish, but I most definitely haven't been off them for about 2 years now. I think my nails deserve some fresh air.

Well, here's my non gelish painted nails.


Hopefully I don't suffer from withdrawal symptoms. ^w^

So it's my mother's second last day here in Singapore and I thought I'd take her to eat her favorite Indian rojak and popiah. And if there's one place you can find both and they're equally as awesome, it's the coffee shop at Clementi central.




For dinner today, I brought my family to Ippudo. Frankly speaking, my granny loves the ramen at Ippudo. She is normally a really small eater, but she can finish one whole bowl of ramen by herself which amazes all of us ! And there's me and my dad who love our ramen. And of course, I had to tick off the list of places to dine at for my mum.

Well, here's what we had.






I'm normally quite disciplined when it comes to carbohydrates. I live my daily life with almost no carbo intake, but when it comes to Japanese rice, especially one topped with mentaiko, I become the biggest sucker. I just can't resist it.

Anyways, I'm off to spend some time with my mum now.

Have a good evening ya'll.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.