Dating.

April 22, 2023

So, I’ve been wanting to try Five guys for the longest time now and today was the perfect opportunity as we were going to watch a movie at Plaza Singapura.


Excited as I was, we tried to place our order. Bear in mind this was our first time there and we just thought it was a straight forward burger order, but apparently it’s fully customizable, which of course we didn’t know. And basically, we were trying our best to make our order quick, but you could tell that the cashier was losing her patience with us. After we were done building our burger, we looked at the menu with the intention of getting us some fries and then we realized that it’s cooked in peanut oil. No fries for me. What a bummer! Okay, so the honest truth is that we didn't enjoy that burger one single bit. But if there's one thing we did enjoy - the strawberry milkshake. Now, that was solid!




As for today's movie - John Wick: Chapter 4. 



It was a fairly long wait, but twas worth the wait. But I'll let you in on a little secret. I actually fell asleep at some point of the movie and no, it wasn't because of the talking. In fact, I fell asleep at the most exciting action portion. But my boyfriend reckons that it's because of the repetitive rolling that put me to sleep. Teehee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.