Lunch with Uncle Jimmo & family.

February 13, 2016
Every year when my mum comes back, not only do I get to spend quality time with her, it is also the time where I put on the most weight because of the endless lunch and dinner appointments she has. I am her appointed shadow whenever she is back in town and that means where ever she goes, I go.

Today's lunch appointment was with Uncle Jimmo and family. It has been absolute ages since I last saw them all and boy have the 3 gorgeous girls grown.

Well, Uncle Jimmo took us to Singapore cricket club to have lunch and they had a vast variety of food choices. All of them settled for Indian cuisine whilst I was afraid that it'd upset my tummy, so I was the only special one that had chicken rice instead.









I did however pinch a little bit of the Indian and it was heavenly.

After we were done with lunch, we said our goodbyes and rather then go home, we decided to go shopping instead. We chose to shop at Takashimya as we had a dinner appointment with Aunty Clara later in the evening at Ion. And besides, we were at the middle of Orchard road, so even if we finished with Takashimaya, we'd still have plenty of places to go.

So dinner today was at Imperial treasures. After that heavy lunch, we all decided to have light mains. I went for a porridge and had an extra order of fried dough fritters.


No photo of the most creamy porridge I have ever eaten in my life though, because mine was the last to arrive and I completely forgot.

Well, I'm off to bed now. All this walking and eating is tiring me out.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.