Rose gold.

February 29, 2016


Today was all about running errands.

So my father came over at 10 in the morning because he wanted to backup his phone so that he could transfer everything into the iPhone 5s that I was about to give him. I wasn't sure how long it would take, so just to be safe, I told him to come earlier.

After that was settled, we headed over to far east plaza to sell the old 5s that he was using. Singtel do actually do trade ins, but on my previous visit to Singtel, one of them told me that I could get up to $150 more ( depending on the condition ) and obviously, that was what we did ! Managed to get a good price on it as well which is a plus.

Headed over to Capitol piazza to have lunch. Thank goodness my father didn't request for Hoshino coffee again. Instead, we tried out Ma maison's ramen. For some awkward reason, the photos I took of lunch disappeared from the face of the earth. I can only tell you how huge that bowl of ramen was. I couldn't even finish 1/4 of the bowl. It wasn't bad, just way too light for our liking. If you're not a big fan of rich and salty soup base, you might like it.

Went back home to pick my grand-mother up and then drove over to ICA to collect her newly made passport. The 3 of us had actually prepared ourselves for a 2 hour wait, so when it took literally 5 minutes, which included waiting time, collection time and verification, we were all stunned ! Pretty sufficient ey.

We then dropped my grand-mother back home before my appo with Singtel at Bugis. I didn't want her to wait for ages just in case there was a long queue. But truth be told, their new appo system is pretty good. We didn't have to wait long at all. They get a thumbs up. We were pretty much in and our of there in no time.

So for dinner today, we took my father and grand-mother to Coca steamboat. I know we just had it like a few days back or something, but I think I was deprived of it for way too long and I just wanted to have that again today.


I feel extremely satisfied now.

Well, here's my new phone just because I wanted it in rose-gold.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.