Suprise!

March 04, 2023
Happy birthday my love! 
 

So I had this whole surprise planned out. My mum and I spent the day baking a cake and I had planned to surprise him with it at midnight. And honestly, it didn’t seem like there would be any problem with the plan because he usually sleeps late anyway. 

But of all days to sleep early, he had to choose today, the one and only day I wanted him to stay awake!

As horrible as it sounds, when midnight struck, I woke my poor boy up! And I really regret not taking a video, because it turned out to be hilarious. 

So the conversation goes:

Me: Bubs, wake up bubs!
My boyf: Huh? Wait, wait.
Me: Wait for what?
My boyf: I don’t know, 5 minute more.

I literally died laughing. He was so tired, he had no clue what was going on. He probably think I tried to wake him up for work. 

So anyways, he got up and gave him his little surprise!



Love you bubs~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.