Eng's noodle house & master crab.

February 20, 2016
My mum and I text each other on a daily basis, which also means, I show her what I'm having for my meals most of the time.

So we actually made a list of places we need to visit that had good food so that she could come back and have a taste.

And today's choice was Eng's noodle house.




Guess what ? My mum has become a fan as well. To me, it is the best wanton noodles I have taste up till now. It's one of those places that once you've had it here, you won't have it anywhere else and that is the honest truth.

We didn't do very much today. We watched a few episodes of Tanglin together and before we knew it, it was time for dinner.

This was the other thing on the list - Salted egg crabs.

The thing with my mum and crabs, is that she doesn't mind it, she just finds it troublesome to eat it outside, so she just avoids it. So I found a solution. Bring the crabs to her instead.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.