Guests for dinner.

February 21, 2016


We continued the list of places to visit today and today's menu was the Chinese rojak, my mum's favorite. All the way at Tai thong crescent.

Well, here's what we had for lunch.






Thumbs up for the ngoh hiang hay pia. Definitely the best I've had so far.

Here's the address again, just in case you missed it in my previous post.

Lao Zhong Zhong Eating House
29 Tai Thong Crescent
#01-03
Singapore 347858

So we had to go to the hawker at Chinatown specially to buy some popiah skins as we had some distant relatives coming over for dinner and my grand-mother had planned to prepare popiah. Normally, she'd make egg skins, which by the way, is absolutely heavenly, but there's no way she can make them egg skins for 12 people.

On a totally random note, here's a #carfie.


Spent the rest of the day, half playing world of warcraft and the other half helping out. But I think I spent more time gaming though.

I didn't manage to get a group photo, but here's the dining table.


We even had desserts.

One of the Uncle prepared his special pulat hitam chiffon cake for us and it was to die for.


Another Aunty bought a red velvet cake and it was pretty damn good.


And last but not least, my granny prepared some corn jelly. It was yummy, but I told her that I'd like it more if it was pink. ^w^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.