Dim sum with jiejie Joyce.

February 19, 2016
You know how my mother only comes back once a year ? Even though I live in Singapore now, each time she's back, I feel like I'm on holiday with her, because I only get to meet the awesome aunties & uncles once a year, just like her.

So anyways, today's lunch appointment was with jiejie Joyce. Jiejie Joyce was my mum's ex colleague back in the day and has been in our lives ever since. She's one of my favorite people. She's like nice on a whole new level.

And here's a photo of them.


Okay, here comes our food.












It was our first time there and boy was it packed. It probably didn't help that there are plenty of offices around the area and it was lunch time. The food on the other hand was pretty good to be honest. I particularly like the fact that they have vinegar pork trotters on the menu, which by the way is one of my favorite dishes of all time.

Here's the address if you're interested.

Old Hong Kong Kitchen
Novena Square 2
10 Sinaran Drive
#02-80
Singapore 307506

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.