Chilled out.

February 15, 2016
Nothing much happened today.

I woke up about the same time as I do every morning, which is around 730am. I knew that we had no plans today, so I just did some sweeping and mopping, whilst my mum went down to get her hair done.

And so ban mian I got for lunch. 


Here's the address for all you foodies.

He Jia Huan Ban Mee
Coffee United
Blk 496 
Jurong West Street 41
Singapore 640469

Oh and I recommend the dry version, it is awesome.!

So anyways, my mum had pretty long hair when she arrived back in Singapore, but she was complaining that it was way too long and it was too flat. She went and cut it shoulder length and had a perm done as well. 

Well, here's my gorgeous mum with her new hairdo.


As beautiful as she is, I still prefer her with her long hair.

After she was done, we headed over to 'Great world city' to run some errands and I had enough time to run Kromrok before heading out to dinner, and guess what ? I finally got my third set.

Tonight's dinner appointment was with my father, Aunty Elly and Yu-chan. As my brother loves his food, we thought we'd take him to have a Japanese buffet and where else but my favorite Irodori.

Well, without further ado, here are some of the dishes that we had./













Sadly, somehow I feel like their standards have dropped. Honestly, it used to be on the top of my list for Japanese buffets. But we went a few months before this and it was the same. I thought that we may have just went on a bad day, but today was pretty bad too. Probably will go again sometime soon and fingers crossed, they would have had some sort of improvement.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.