This bunch.

December 09, 2020


Here's me being honest.


I don't even remember when was the last time we met up. That just goes to show you that it has been way too long. Well, with the virus and all ongoing, I can't say I've met up with many people anyways, but I'm really glad we finally met up today!


We met up today at about half past 4. I don't really know what to call it though. Tea? Or a very early dinner? Teehee. We went to Food for thought. I browsed through the menu and once I saw French toast, I didn't need to look any further. Yes my friends, I just love French toast. 




I ended up being thoroughly disappointed though. 


My French toast did look amazing, but that was pretty much it. It was cold and hard. The only plus side? My ice cream didn't melt. 


Later on, I found out that their mains were barely warm as well. Cold mains? Ewwwwwww. 


Moving on, in case you didn't know, the National Museum of Singapore is currently having a Doraemon exhibition at the moment. Since we were already there, we thought we might as well do some photo taking. 


Here are all them outdoor Doraemons!














As it was still early, we all decided to go have some drinks and dessert. It looked like it was about to rain, so we quickly headed over to Cathay were there is a Matchaya. I've always wanted to try it, so this was perfect! And what a surprise. We had a mini impromptu birthday celebration for Lele and I as we share the same birthday. 






Thanks for the awesome catch up guys. 


I'm already looking forward to our next meetup! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.