Another year younger!

December 23, 2020


I've always been family oriented. 


To me, family comes before everything else, so it's only natural to want to spend my birthday with my family. 


For many years, I've never been able to celebrate my birthday with everyone present, because I was either overseas, or my mum was in the UK. But now, we are all together, here in Singapore, so you can only imagine how chuffed I am that I got to spend my birthday with with full attendance!


So anyways, I've been wanting to try that newly opened yakiniku place, Syohachi yakiniku and I thought it'd be the perfect place to dine for my birthday. Unfortunately, when I called a week before, they were already fully booked. I was fairly amused as I tried to make my booking for lunch. But I guess with the whole of Singapore stuck here, with nothing else better to do, we eat. And besides, Christmas is just 2 days away, so yes, just my luck.


The next best thing? Gyu-kaku. Thankfully, we were able to make a reservation, so it's all good.


Well, here's us and our lunch!













Oh, you know what's the other down side of having a birthday so close to Christmas? Well, it's either they run out of cakes or you get a cake with Christmas decorations. Oh wells, I'll just have to settle for Joyeus noel, with a hint of Happy birthday then!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.