Hoshino coffee.

December 14, 2020

Hoshino coffee has always been one of my favorite places to go. Be it just for coffee, for desserts or for a meal, I just love that place.


We used to go at least once every month for their iced coffee and what I really like is the fact that they serve you the sugar syrup and milk separately so you can add in just the right amount to your liking, just like they do in cafes in Japan. Although, I must say, I have fallen deeply in love with their royal milk tea. How did I not try that earlier? At the moment, I'm not allowed to have dairy products and certain types of tea, but I just couldn't resist having some today. 


Their default souffle pancake is like a must order for us as well. It may not be as fluffy like the ones that they have a flipper's, but hey, we're so used to the ones at Hoshino, so who's complaining. In the recent years though, they've been having a seasonal special souffle pancakes. Like on our last visit, it was the mont blanc souffle pancake and boy was that delish. Today's special was apple cinnamon, well, to celebrate Christmas I guess!


I usually have my curry baked rice if we were to dine there. But I decided to go for the Hoshino spaghetti today. 





And now, I'm a happy girl!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.