And so, the birthday celebration continues.

December 18, 2020


 As the title states, the birthday celebration continues.


And today, we spent it with Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and Uncle Andrew.


We usually spend the whole day together starting with lunch, but as my mother had some prior errand to run, we kicked off the day with tea and guess what? We finally managed to get us a table at Walking on sunshine. That place is super hot! 







It was surprisingly good actually, I can now see why they're always fully booked.


With less than 2 hours before dinner time, we decided to walk it off. We took a slow stroll from Orchard central to Ion and then did some window shopping before going to Niku kappo. We tried making reservations, but they only accept walk-ins over the weekend, so unfortunately for us, we had to take a queue number and they wait till there was a table for 5. It did look rather promising when our queue number was just 2 away from the one that was displayed, but still, we ended up standing outside for close to an hour! 


But hey, with all that beef that I had, I ain't complaining. 








After dinner, we all went to Uncle Keechye & Aunty Florence's house for coffee. I kind of figured that they'd surprise my mum with a cake, but never in a million years did I think I'd get one as well! 110/100 for surprise pulled! 






I super duper love you all so much! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.