New year's eve.

December 31, 2020

I can't believe that today is the very last day of 2020. 


It really feels like a whole year has been taken away from me. It just feels extremely unreal. Well, fingers crossed that come 2021, the world can start healing and we can all gradually go back to life as we know it. That is the dream.


Well, we have now entered phase 3 and that means a gathering of up to 8 people and I'm sure all you lot have you have plans to welcome the new year. 


As for us, we all went over to Uncle Kee Chye & Aunty Florence's house and had a pot luck. Without further ado, here's our New year's eve spread.













So yes, this is how we're spending our New year's eve. Just the way I like it.


Well, I best be off now, but before I go...


Happy new year to all of you! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.