Phase 3: Day 1.

December 28, 2020

Day 1 of phase 3. 


Don't get all excited or anything, we may be stuck in phase 3 for possibly a year or more, well, at least until everyone gets vaccinated anyways. Actually, I'm only looking forward to the day where we get to ditch our face mask!


So, what's new?


Well, for starters, you may now have a gathering of up to 8 people, up from the current maximum of 5. 


The other change would be the fact that capacity limits in public places, such as shopping malls, attractions, and places of worship will be eased. 


Guys, I know I've said this for the millionth time now, but it only takes 1 sick person, so don't be complacent. If you're ill, please go to the doctor and have yourself checked out. Practice social distancing and good hygiene


So anyways, I finally got to satisfy my pizza cravings today!


Frankly speaking, I was terrified that my pizza wouldn't come, seeing as it's still the festive season and all. But as compared to Christmas eve, Christmas and boxing day, I think today seemed less dodgy. And I was right! My pizza came on time and I finally got to try the cheese explosion.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.