Growing a tree.

December 24, 2020

So, last year after getting some toiletries from guardian, I was given a diy christmas tree pack as a free gift. My guess is that they were actually selling it, but as it was past Christmas, they were just trying to get rid of it. 


I chucked it away in the cupboard and completely forgot about it, until my mum went looking for something else and took this out instead. 


So, we decided to grow a tree, because why not?



It didn't come with a manual, but it wasn't exactly rocket science either. All you have to do is attach them 2 pieces of cardboard together and slot it into the hole on the tray. When it's all done, just pour the liquid that they provided into the tray and wait for 6 hours.


Well, this was 6 hours later.



To be fairly honest with you, we were all amused with the tree. We kept looking at the progress each time we walked to the kitchen or the toilet. 


Don't you think it's quite pretty?


Although, looking at the final product, I actually think I should have put on the star and the chain after. But then again, it's super fragile and I don't think it would have survived if I touched it. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.