All we do is eat.

February 21, 2014


We skipped breakfast this morning as we had a lunch appointment with Uncle Ben for 130pm or rather, he'd come pick us up then.

As I was getting ready, I received a text from him saying that he was caught up at work and could only come get us at 230pm.

So he finally arrived and we were starving by then. We then set off to upper thompson to have kampong chicken rice. He left his car at my house and we drove my car instead. I asked him if he would like me to turn on the GPS and he said he'd manage just fine. So as expected, we went round in circles, even after turning on 'Mr Garmin'. ._________________________.'

We finally arrived just after 3pm.

Well, here's lunch.




So after lunch, as I had mentioned that there was something wrong with the car's air conditioning, the Uncle Ben who dotes on me, brought us to sin min to fix it. It was awkward as just a month prior to this, he had the gas topped up. I really hope it's just a gas leak, otherwise, it's going to cost me a bomb !

Thank you Uncle Ben !!

Now I just have to pray hard it's just a gas leak.

We went back home to pick my grand-mother up as Aunty Sandra recommended this bakery shop at tanjong katong complex called Ailin. Both my grand-mother & mother are into baking, so you can see why they wanted to have a look.

They spent about 30 minutes in there and they actually bought quite a number of items !

So as we're meeting my mummy's friends for supper, we had a light early dinner at the hawker centre across the street.

I wasn't feeling that hungry as we had quite a late lunch, so I just nibble a little bit of everyone's food.



We left the house at about 10pm and picked a friend of mummy's from Queenstown station and then set off to swee choon. I already anticipated that there would be some difficulty finding a space to park there. We went 2 rounds before we ended up parking at city sqaure mall. It wasn't that far a trek to swee choon. But before we left, we had to make sure that we could still get our car out of the car park, otherwise, we'd have to come collect it again in the morning. Now, that would just be plain idiotic.

So here comes photos of supper.










This is my favorite dim sum place in Singapore. Okay, so I haven't been to a lot of dim some restaurants in Singapore, but I've been to a few like red Star & 126, but somehow, I prefer it here.

So if you haven't been already, I don't know what planet you are living on. But just plan an outing tonight and say that you want to have supper at swee Choon ! They are closed on Tuesdays and are open every other day from 6pm-6am.

Swee Choon Dim Sum
191 Jalan Besar
Singapore 208882

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.