❥ Happy Valentines Day !

February 14, 2014
Here's how I spent my Valentines day.

We woke up early to go have breakfast with my grand-mother, who suggested going to ghim moh as she knew my mother had wanted to have kway chup. I must agree that the kway chup at ghim moh is one of the better ones. You should see their queue, it's permanently long.





We rushed back home after eating as we had made an appointment to have our nails done. Both my mum and I had gelish done on our hands and a pedicure each.


I've come to a conclusion that I do not need pedicures, maybe in the near future, but for now, it's just a waste of money. The amount of dead skin that came out from my feet after a nice long soak and scrub - almost none.

So anyways, here are our completed nails !



Next up, hair appointment. My mother got her once-in-a-year perm whilst I re-dyed my hair. I just had to cover up my roots, so I dyed a similar tone of dark brown and redone my patch of blonde. We spent about 3 hours there and apparently, that wasn't long enough. As we had a dinner to attend, it wasn't completed as we had to rush off. The color wasn't what I was expecting, but I didn't have a choice. Oh wells, it'll do.

Tonight's dinner was to celebrate the last day of Chinese New Year. Well, at least I got to eat a cny dinner with my mother around. Also, today was the first and the last lohei that I had this year.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.