My new rig.

February 24, 2014


For today's breakfast, we went to the market at Tiong bahru. I am usually quite a fussy eater, but as I was too lazy to think of what to have, I decided to just have the same thing as my mother. No need to think, no need to queue. ^.^v

She mentioned how she hasn't had dry noodles since she's been back and so fishball noodles it was. But guess what ? My mum had to queue for over 30 minutes !


So the noodles weren't too bad and the fishballs were pretty good too. I just hate it when you have fishball noodles and you have to accompany the fishballs with soy sauce because it's just blend. This was good !


After lunch, we stopped by Tiong bahru plaza to run some errands. We also stopped by popular book store to have a look at some cook books. As expected, she bought some.

We were tempted to have some dessert as the food court was just beside the book store. Just a word of advice though, the last place you should have dessert at, is the food court.




All 3 were equally as bad, no joke.

We went back home to rest for a bit before heading out for dinner. Today's dinner appointment was with my god-parents at Joo chiat road. We were told to meet at 6pm as that place is so hot, that their crabs run out pretty quick.

I've always heard people raving about the crabs but I have never gotten the chance to try it today and boy was it awesome !

Here's what we had for dinner.






Whoa, this place gets my thumbs up ! This is a definite must go !

I have always preferred chilli crabs over black pepper crab, but this was just whoa !

Interested ?


Eng Seng Restaurant
247 Joo chiat place
Singapore 427932

Please take note that they're open daily but only from 430pm - 8pm. 

As for parking, there is a public carpark just across the road !

So anyways, we headed to Bugis after dinner to collect my new computer. I have been contemplating for ages on whether I should get it or not and after much thought, I decided to get it. I have been using this current computer which I built myself for nearly 5 years now. Recently, it has been giving me problems, so I guess it's the perfect time to replace it.



You can get one too @ just $1680 from Colosseum ! You'd be a fool to miss out on this fantastic offer !

Here are the specs !


Just for your information. The pc has been used at GE3 for 3 days. Put it this way - take it that the pc was being tested for you. At least you can be certain that there is nothing wrong with your pc !

And lastly, I would like to thank Vincent, for buying my 'Porter' bag for me !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.