Uncle Seetoh !

February 19, 2014


Today's lunch appointment was with her foodie friends. We had lunch at the hawker centre at Hong Lim complex. We had a few dishes to share.




And I just had to take a picture with Uncle Seetoh !


After we were done with lunch, we walked over to Uncle Byron's shop - Good morning Nanyang cafe. His business is booming ! Despite having had so much to eat for lunch, we still had toast when we got there.


If you ever happen to be in the area, make sure to drop by to have a cup of tea or coffee and perhaps a slice or two toast !

The address is :

Good Morning Nanyang Cafe
Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green Community Centre
#01-01
Singapore 058284

We headed back home after.

On a random note, I normally shower twice a day - once in the morning and once before I go to bed, but the weather recently has been unbearable that I have no choice but to shower one extra time. If only we had the 4 seasons here in Singapore, that would be perfect !

Dinner's appointment was with the choir members at Irodori ( 彩り which actually means "colorful" ) at riverview hotel. It's a Japanese buffet but ala carte style, which I prefer.

So anyways, I heard a little story about 2 restaurants recently. I'm not certain on whether it is true or not, but here goes. Have you guys heard of Ikoi ? It is located at miramar hotel which is just across the road from riverview hotel. Apparently, the boss of both ikoi & idorori used to be partners or something. And after a while they went separate ways. So I guess that would explain the similarity in both restaurants.

Without further ado, here are some pictures from dinner.











I am totally in love with this place. And seriously, both irodori & ikoi are of similar standards. The sashimi was superb and the cook food was pretty good as well.

Price wise, it costs $36.80++ per person, but compared to kisekik', I think it's way more worth it. The only downside is that dessert isn't included. I reckon a complimentary scoop of ice-cream or something would be better, don't you agree ?

Same thing goes, I suggest making a reservation prior to your visit to play it safe - 67372002.

Here's the address :


Irodori Japanese Restaurant
Riverview Hotel
#03-01
Singapore 169629

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.