iPhone 5s.

February 15, 2014


So my mother had mentioned that she wanted to go to daiso and the nearest branch I could think of was plaza singapura.  Before we headed to town, we had breakfast downstairs. I can't actually stand the koufu here. None of the stalls here serve food that is of average standard except for the fairly new soup stall. My mum had yong tau foo as that is one of her favorite dishes, whilst I just had a lousy bowl of handmade noodles.



So we took a train down to dhoby ghaut as I didn't fancy driving into town. We spent quite a while shopping at daiso. Her main purpose was to look for a metal like sponge that was good for cleaning pots. She bought a packet last year and found it rather useful and wanted to get some more, but apparently they didn't have any this time. 

After we were done, my mum suggested that we could go buy my phone. She was going to buy me an iPhone 5S as my belated birthday present you see. We then googled the nearest outlet and it was conveniently located at the basement of plaza Singapura. We then made our way down to the shop. As I've never seen the colors in real life, I really wanted to have a look, but the sad thing was that they only had the white and silver set on display. I then told my mum that I wanted to go up and smoke and have a quick think about it. I'm quite indecisive you see. I couldn't decide on whether I wanted the white and gold or the black and silver. They both looked pretty hot to me. I was then told how mainstream the white and gold was as it was a new color and a million and one people bought it when it was first released. So still feeling unsure, although 70% was on the black and silver one, we headed back downstairs. Whilst waiting to be served, I realised that both the people on my left and right were purchasing the white and gold set. And the staff that were serving them were also using the white and gold set. My mind was made up immediately. 


ありがとうママ ! ❤.

As it was still early, we decided to go have coffee. We walked into starbucks and realised that we were never going to get a table and so we left. We then brought my mum to hoshino coffee.







So we finally managed to try the French toast today and boy was it good ! The past few times we wanted to try, but we always had a meal before and only had room for one dessert after and chose the pancake souffle over the French toast. I think it's my new found favorite ! 

We went back for a short rest and then headed to church for sunset mass. If there's one thing I like about the sunset mass, it's the choir. They are awesome ! It's been a year since I saw them, in fact, I only get to see them when my mum comes back. 

For today's dinner, we had a simple fare at tiong bahru marke' with the choir members. I didn't get to sit with my mum though. We were split into 3 tables.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.