Lunch & dinner appo.

February 20, 2014


I had the luxury of waking up a little bit later again ! We had an appointment for a late lunch with Aunty Sandra you see. Totally love sleeping in. I think I was meant to be born in the year of the pig instead !

So for today's lunch, Aunty Sandra brought us to Dulukala.

Driving there was a mission and a half. It doesn't help that the roads are constantly changing. So with a bit of help from our muscle memory, we made it to Beauty world. The car park wasn't too friendly though. Even though it was broad daylight, the car park was so dark. That wasn't the only issue. The space given for each lot, was ridiculously tight !

Alright, I shall stop with the whining now.

We made it to the restaurant on time ! I was super excited as I haven't seen Aunty Sandra, Dani, and Kris for a long time ! I totally love them ! They are a bunch of A-awesome people !

So here are pictures from lunch.











And here are photos of us ( photos courtesy of Aunty Sandra ! ).






Thank you Aunty Sandra for the lovely meal ! I can't wait to see y'all this Saturday !

So guys, if you are looking for an awesome Peranakan meal, head down to Dulakala !


Dulukala
Beauty World Centre
#04-04
Singapore 588177

We headed back home after lunch. Managed to bum around for a few hours before Uncle Nic & Aunty Sandy came to pick us up for dinner.

For dinner, we headed to a tze char / steamboat place at tiong bahru. It was perfect timing as I have been craving for steamboat these past few days !







Now this is one place that I'd highly recommend ! They open from 5pm-4am daily ! So if you can't make it for dinner, you can always do supper !

Here's the address :


Ting Heng Seafood Restaurant
#01-03
82 Tiong Poh Road
Singapore 160082

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.