Macaroni.

February 03, 2014
I'm sure it's pretty obvious by now that my family is pretty small, and that about sums up visiting at my place. So today, my grand-mother went over to her friend's place for mahjong. She was a little reluctant to go as she was worried that I would be alone and have nothing to do. Bless her. I assured her that I would be fine as I have my computer as company.

And so, before she left, she prepared a scrumptious bowl of chicken macaroni for me. I was watching over her shoulder as she prepared it. Whilst looking to the pot of bowling macaroni, I told her that it was too little. Bear in mind that I have the 'big eye small stomach syndrome'. So she added more into the pot. 


Now, wipe your drool off your face.

So by the time I got here...


... I was getting full. 

I managed to continue eating and got here.


Want to know what's funny ? This remaining marcaroni was approximately what my grand-mother had added into the pot when I told her it was too little. Hahaha. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.