Excited.

February 13, 2014
So I woke up feeling all excited today ! Want to know the reason ? Well, my mother is coming home tonight ! The last time I saw my mum was last April, so you can only imagine.

I woke up just after noon and I dota-ed the day away. My mum's flight was due to arrive at 625pm, so just to be extra sure that I wasn't late, I left the house at about half past 5. I must admit, I was a little bit nervous as I have never used the MCE, but garmin was ace and guided me throughout.

I got there a little bit earlier and camped outside the entrance. I really wanted to prank my mother but I failed miserably. As soon as I saw her, I sent her a text saying, "Ma sorry, we'll be late, stuck in jam', but even before she got a chance to open the text message, she spotted me. T.T

As soon as my mother came out, I ran and gave her a koala hug. We then headed for home.

We let my mother freshen up and we decided to have a simple dinner together downstairs as it was rather late and we were worried my grand-mother would be over-hungry. One of my mum's favorite food is chicken rice, so it's obvious what her first meal back in Singapore was going to be !

Chicken rice for 4 please !



After dinner, we were crossing the road back to home. I crossed first and I was singing this Cantonese song. A few seconds later my mother crosses the road with my grand-mother following behind her, when my mother falls down in a super slow motion that both of us didn't know how to react. First, she misses her footing. She then falls on on her bum, followed by elbows and then when everything is over, her leg raises up. It took about 30 seconds for her to complete her fall. This lady who was out jogging, couldn't understand my mum's fall either. All of us ended up in laugher. Thankfully, my mother wasn't hurt but her glasses weren't in a good shape. Hopefully we can get it fixed !

Sorry ma, but I just had to post about your fall ! It'll make a good memory ! 

My mother did some unpacking when we got home and out came all my loot. From make up to toiletries, some underwear to my own little pharmacy.


Sankyuuuuu mama !

And my birthday present is finally here !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.