Japanese cuisine day.

February 26, 2014
Happy days !

I had lunch with my parents today at one of my favorite restaurant - 三代目文治 ( Sandaime bunji ). They are famous for their speciality, ox tongue.


We came across this restaurant last year in a Japanese magazine, mangoesteen. My dad & I decided to give it a try and we both fell in love with this place. So today, we decided to bring my mum for a taste. We were shocked at how busy they were during lunch time, as the last time we went was dinner and there was hardly anyone around !

So today, my mum had the lunch promotion, whilst my dad & I went for the full set.


The set comes with a salad, cold tofu, chawanmushi, fried fish cakes, sashimi, a mini oden, clear oxtail soup, ox tongue and a bowl of rice - all for just $20.

If you happen to be an ox tongue lover as well, you should try it out.

Sandaime Bunji
#01-14/15
Millennia Walk
9 Raffled Boulevard
Singapore 039596

After lunch, we proceeded to have coffee at coffee bean before dropping my dad off at Bugis.

As usual, we went back home for a little rest before heading out to dinner.

Today's dinner venue was at the Japanese association, which I used to frequent a lot, once upon a time. It was with my aunties & uncles.

We had way too much food. All of which I wanted to take photos of, but I really didn't want them to think I was crazy, so I only managed to snap a few.







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.