Omakase burger and night walk.

August 22, 2016


I have been wanting to take my mother to try omakase burger for the longest time now. Just so you know, it is the best burger that I have ever consumed. It is just that good.

So we finally managed to go down to omakase burger at Wisma today and guess what ? My mum loves it too !


She didn't have the burger though. She went for the salad, which I never knew existed tbh. All I ever ever do, is order the omakase burger. I think I should go for the salad in future !



For dinner today, we went to the hawker centre at ecp. Why so far you ask ? Well, we wanted to go for a walk after.

But first, nom nom nom.





My mum and I walked toward the jetty. We both have never been, so it was quite a nice change of scenery for us.



And just so you know, I only managed to catch 3 pokemon on the jetty. So all you pokemon hunters out there, if you're purely set on pokemon hunting, you may skip the walk on the jetty.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.