OMGWTFBBQ !

August 06, 2016
Pokemon Go has finally officially launched in Singapore !

For the past few weeks, I have been stalking twitter closely for the launch in Singapore. Everyday I wake up in hopes that I'd see some good news, but to no avail. The one and only day I couldn't be bothered to check, I turned on whatsapp and saw my guild's group chat that Pokemon Go was live. I was still in bed then and I didn't believe him to be honest. So when I managed to confirm that it was live, I jumped out of bed and immediately went and got ready.


Before my hunt, I had to fuel up. It was the weekend, so red star it was, because I knew for sure that they were serving the vinegar pork trotters that I love so much.





I'm sorry that there are only four dishes to share. The thing with red star is that they go around the restaurant with push carts so all the dishes arrive at different times and once I start eating, I forget everything else. ^w^

After lunch, I decided to go to garden by the bay to try and catch some pokemons. I was walking for about 15 minutes when I decided to surrender. My whole head and clothes were drenched with my perspiration. It was way too hot.

I did however manage to get Pikachu though.



I resumed my hunt at night at east coast park. You wouldn't believe the amount of people walking in the park and almost every single one of them were out catching pokemons. It was really enjoyable as everyone was smiling and laughing at each other every time we walked past.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.