Congratulations to Joseph Schooling.

August 13, 2016
Congratulations to Joseph Schooling on winning the first Gold medal for Singapore and setting a new record.

We are all very proud of you.


So after watching Joseph Schooling on telly receiving his medal, I went to have lunch. I had my favorite Japanese curry rice from Cocoichibanya at Starvista. Not too long ago, I ranted on how crappy it was. It was like really diluted and hardly tasted like curry. It happened again today.  It was really disappointing. I always have our lunch at that branch, but if they keep this up, I probably have to look for another one. :( FIX IT GUYS !

At about 230pm, I went to pick my mum up from Orchard hotel after she was done with her lunch appointment. We then proceeded to Takashimaya & Paragon to take a look at watches and some bed sheets.

For dinner today, we went to my bak kut teh - Founder.

I was never a fan of bkt. but I quite like the soup from this place. Some of my previous experiences with other bkt weren't that fantastic. I think it was because those weren't the peppery kind, it was more to the herbal soup bases which then made me feel ill afterwards.






Well, if you do plan on visiting, here is the address.

Founder Bak kut teh
New Orchid Hotel
347 Balestier Road
Singapore 329777

On a random note, it has been ages since we last played mahjong and I always have this urge to play ! So you can only imagine how happy I was when I got to play today !

Well, before I go, here are the boys having a cosy nap whilst we were playing.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.