Din tai fung.

August 19, 2016


Okay, so I'll admit that I am in love with them xiao long baos. But my ultimate love is the chilli crab xiao long baos that they do over the month of August as their national day promotion, which I think is quite sad as it is da bomb ! Seriously, it is just that good and I reckon they should add it into their menu as a permanent dish.

Well, here's a photo of the loves of my life whilst we were waiting for our food.


And here comes our feast.








For all you fans of qing long ( that green veggie up there ), they now serve this in their premium menu. I only ever had it once in JB and it was love at first taste. I have been searching high and low for this back here in Singapore ever since we had it, but to no avail. So you can only imagine how excited I got when I saw it in the menu earlier. I literally screeched.

I had to rush back as I had a raid attendance to fulfill. With only 2 weeks left before the new expansion.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.