Happy birthday Singapore !

August 09, 2016

It's always nice to have a sleep in, but then again, I could sleep in everyday if I wanted too. Teehee.

I woke up at about 10ish today and decided that today's lunch would be chicken rice. I called to order before heading over to collect.

After lunch, I decided to reformat my pc as I had nothing better to do. I honestly didn't think it would take that long, but I was wrong. It took about an hour to get from 1% to 2% and it pissed me off and so I decided to go pokemon hunting.

Today's hunting ground - Botanic gardens.

I knew it was going to be packed when I got to the carpark. Why ? It was full. I had to wait for about 10 minutes before I got a parking lot. But hey, it could have been worse right ?

So my first catch of the day was pretty awesome. I got Squirtle ! I found it extremely hilarious because everyone around us were all screaming "SQUIRTLE".

Apart from Pokemon hunting, I was also aware of my surroundings ! I wasn't fully on geek mode.

Here are some photos that I took earlier today.




I walked further into the park and I came across this big monitor lizard. I really wanted to go closer to it, but I didn't have the balls. I guess that's why the zoom function was created right ?


I also came across some clucking sounds further in and I saw a pair of hen and cock ! I never knew there was free roaming chickens running around !


So I continued walking and I came across this.


This is the Pokemon Go world was a gym and there were tons of people surrounding the area and yes, they were all fighting for the gym. I decided to join in too ! Although, I must admit that I am still not very sure how the gym works. I guess I'll learn in time to come.

That whole walk took me about 2 hours, but I must say, it was an enjoyable one, even though it was disgustingly hot.

Well, I just finished my McDonald's dinner and I'm now off to watch the parade on telly !

Have a wonderful evening y'all !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.