Devonshire.

August 16, 2016


We don't usually do breakfast, but today was different. We had to fill our tummies up and last till tea time. I didn't eat a lot though, as I've mentioned before that I'm not really a breakfast person. I have a daily routine of eating my lunch at 12pm and my dinner at 6pm.

So anyways, my mum and I had eye lash extensions done for the first time today and it turned out to be pretty cool. We sourced around for a few weeks and we came across Devonshire. Somehow, we decided to go with them. Yumiko san was our stylist and she's got pretty neat skills. I've only ever put fake eyelash once in my life and I found that it was really heavy, whereas eyelash extensions feels as though it's your own eyelash. Basically, it doesn't weigh anything. Well, I'll let you know how long it lasts for me in a few weeks time, because apparently, it varies for different people. There are lots of factors such as how long it takes for your eye lashes to grow, whether or not you rub your eyes, your sleeping position, etc. So we shall see how long mine lasts for.

If you are interested, you can find them at :

Devonshire
60 Tras Street
#02-01/02
Singapore 078999

For appointments and enquiries - 62212855

After we were done, we went to Foster's to have tea with my favorite Aunties.




I wasn't hungry in the slightest, but I just love my food and couldn't resist it.





My mum went on and had a durian feast with them, I headed back home. As you can guess, we skipped dinner. I was way too full from all that eating. Mmmmm, I shouldn't really be eating that much.

When it got dark, we decided to go for a walk to burn off a tiny bit of calories, as well as to catch some pokemons. We decided to try out Punggol waterway as we've never been.

Here's 2 photos that I took at the park.



We had quite a nice walk to be honest. We were so not prepared to see much people around as it is the Chinese seventh month at the moment, but I guess that the pokemon craze has got the better of people. The park was just filled with people, to the extent that we had to say 'excuse me' to get to where we wanted to.

I don't even know why we went on that walk, when we barely burnt any calories and now I'm sat here with this staring at me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.