Spices.

August 29, 2016


A few months back, I brought my grand-mother to a Peranakan buffet that she had visited prior to our visit and she kept going on how much fun she had. I just had to bring her back there upon hearing that.

So this time, we decided to bring my mother there as well.

It's called Spices which is located at the lobby of Concorde hotel.

I didn't have very much to eat today because I over-killed on the buah keluak. That was pretty much my meal today.



Had a few desserts as well. A meal is never complete without dessert now is it ?  





Although I was pretty much just stuck to our table, my mum and grand-mother had a such a blast.





They even did the train around the restaurant. It was enjoyable to watch the 2 most important ladies in my life having fun.

We decided to skip dinner today as none of us were hungry, not even in the slightest. I think I had way too much buah keluak if you ask me.

We did however go for a walk at West coast park as we have never been. We thought it'd be nice to have a change of scenery.


And it was indeed pretty, BUT, if you are purely going on a pokemon hunt, then I suggest you don't even bother ! All we got was pretty much rattata and pidgeys !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.