Big eye, small stomach syndrome.

August 08, 2016
As usual, I have the 'big eye, small stomach' syndrome. I don't know why, but I ordered extra beef...



...and extra beef I got.

As expected, I couldn't finish it. I pretty much finished the beef that came with the rice and kept the extra portion of beef for dinner.

So my grand-mother decided to cook dinner for me today. I had the leftover beef from lunch so that made an extra dish. Little did we know, my grand-mother decides to whip out the roasted duck that she bought the other day as well, aside from the dishes she cooked.






Just looking at the spread on the dining table made me full to be honest. And guess what ? We had literally every single type of meat that we'd usually eat all on one table - Pork, duck, beef and chicken.

Epic much ?

All that food made me feel like taking a walk downstairs even more. I decided to walk one round around one part of Queenstown to hunt for Pokemon. It took me about an hour and I did actually catch a few common Pokemons, nothing special though. Hopefully the other half of Queenstown would be a little bit better !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.