A whole day with Aunty Linda.

August 24, 2016


Spent the afternoon and the evening with Aunty Linda & my mother, so here's how we spent it.

Started the day with brunch at Kith. We thought that it'd be nice to take them to the one at Sentosa cove. It was after all a lovely day.

Here's what we had.





And here's one of us.


After chilling out for a bit, I dropped them back at the hotel and left them to it. Went back and played a few hours of wow.

Met up with the gorgeous ladies again in the evening for dinner as Aunty Linda wanted to take us to Hide Yamamoto.

This was only my second time there, but our meal was equally as special as the first.





And check out this special chicken. It is stuffed with truffle rice. It is the best chicken I have ever eaten in my life. I honestly don't know what's their secret ingredient, but it is FANfuckenTASTIC !


You NEED to try this. You have no idea what you're missing out on. Take note though, if I'm not wrong, you have to call to pre-order, so make sure you pre-order before heading down !

Thank you for the lovely meal Aunty Linda ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.