Night walk at East coast park.

August 25, 2016


The weather was kind today and so off to East coast park we went.

We had a quick light meal at the food center as we weren't all that hungry. We settled for chicken wings and some satays.



After dinner, we went for our pokemon hunting. Well, my mum goes purely for the exercise and I do both !

You know what I like most ? Lights !


It's nothing spectacular, but don't you just find that pretty ?

So we were just randomly walking when suddenly a Lapras appeared on my phone. Shortly after, a whole crowd of people appears from no where and surrounds us. Someone shouted "LAPRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" and I thought I'd shout back to him "GOT LIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". He must have given me the death stare, but it was way too dark, so too bad. You wasted your efforts mate.

Well, here it is !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.