How I spent my day eating non-stop.

August 14, 2016
I absolutely love red star on the weekends and that is because they have my favorite vinegar pork trotters. Well, I only ever ask for the gravy without the meat, but if that's the way I like it, then so be it.

So for lunch today, we met with my 2 favorite aunties - Aunty Florence & Aunty Pearly along with Uncle Kee Chye & Uncle Henry. We had such a spread which was quite good.

Here's what we had.












As usual, we'd go have coffee after our meal. The criteria of the coffee place always has to be at a quieter location as we are almost always a group of 10. Ended up going to Portsdown road to a cafe called Revolution. Guess what ? It was like a ghost town. There were a few people in the cafe, but we managed to get seats.

We were all stuffed from lunch, but we couldn't resist the sweet temptations.




By time the we were done chit-chatting, it was nearly 6pm. We quickly rushed down to Takashimaya to buy my watch before heading home to pick my granny up for dinner.

As we were still feeling rather full from all that eating, we decided to just head over to the hawker center at redhill to have something light.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.