Chicken rice & Indonesian food.

August 31, 2016
It's the famous chicken rice on the 5th floor of Far east plaza.




It has been there for the longest time now. I still remember having lunch there after school with my classmates when I was still studying here.

On a random note, we just couldn't resist that cheese tart we saw whilst walking past bread talk. Not to mention, we bought 6 pieces at one go as well.


For dinner today, we went back to Paragon again. We walked past Tambuah mas earlier in the afternoon you see and I remembered how good their tahu telor was and I told myself that I had to bring my mum here when she came back.






One thing that puzzles me though, is that most of the time when we walk past, it is pretty empty and I don't understand why. I feel that their food is pretty decent.

Well, my mother and I are off for a walk now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.